This is a St Patrick’s Day theme product which contains five different math activities involving using numbers 1 to 10 and then 11 to 20.
Optional preparation: You can cut out the puzzle pieces and have students assemble them or get the students to cut out the sheets of puzzle pieces and they can assemble and glue onto a separate sheet of paper or into their workbooks.
• Differentiated puzzle pieces for students to match up numbers 1 to 10 and 11 to 20. The puzzles are in color and b/w.
Pictures on the puzzles are gold coins with a shamrock and lucky horseshoes.
• Worksheet - Match up numbered gold coins with a picture of a shamrock in the center by drawing lines to the correct tens frame or twenty frame (double tens frame).
• Worksheet - Count the number of coins and draw a line to the correct tens frame or twenty frames (double tens frame)
• Block Bar Graph worksheet in color/b&w with 2 differentiated question sheets (Answer Sheet included):
Worksheet 1 - 8 questions
Worksheet 2 - 11 questions
Questions such as: How many clovers are there? Which two bars add up to 8?
• Cut and glue picture pattern worksheet (with Answer Sheet) – Students cut out the next picture(s) in the sequence.
Pictures are: leprechaun, green hat, Irish harp and shamrock.
• Students can also make up their own picture patterns using the pictures and the ready-made worksheets.
Thank you for visiting my store:-)
You may be interested in the St Patrick's Day bundle or the individual products contained within: St Patrick's Day Bundle