Also included in
- Saint Patrick's Day math crafts and writing crafts are here! There are 11 eye catching craftivities (5 writing prompts and 3 math crafts). These craftivities / mathtivities are great for March or spring bulletin boards, as well as art lessons and math centers.Crafts included:2 How To Crafts ('How tPrice $8.50Original Price $10.49Save $1.99
- These cute math crafts are perfect for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, and Christmas. Are you looking for no prep math centers? Perhaps math bulletin boards for your kindergarten and first grade students? Each of these products includes 3 mathtivities!Are you time poor?Who wants to spendPrice $11.50Original Price $14.00Save $2.50
- These math crafts will create STUNNING bulletin boards all year long! This is a mega bundle of math crafts for Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, and Christmas. Each product includes 3 fun craftivities / mathtivities (Math arts and crafts).Please read this descPrice $19.99Original Price $28.00Save $8.01
Need a cute St Patrick's Day craft? I got you! These Saint Patrick's Day themed math crafts are perfect for March and spring bulletin boards. These kindergarten and 1st grade craftivities / mathtivities would also make a great St Patrick's Day bulletin board. This resource is ideal for math lessons, math centers, and art lessons because these crafts are fun for students and no/low prep for you!
Or just looking for St. Patrick's Day crafts? Check out: St. Patrick's Day Craft Bundle
Easy for students to complete independently? Yes please!
Students complete 3-4 easy steps to make each craft (solve, cut, color, and sometimes glue). This requires only scissors, pencils, crayons/markers, and glue.
Written and visual instructions are included for your students if you would like to print them out or display them on technology. There are pictures which show examples of what the craft will look like and a teacher instruction page for the hat craft (which has a class set of math facts and explains how to use them).
Easy for teachers to organize? Yes please!
This is no prep for teachers! Simply print and go. It becomes low prep if you choose to print and cut out class sets of math facts.
The crafts come in multiple versions. This is great for differentiation. Also this way - not all students have the exact same sums.
- 5 rainbows, each with different addition sums.
- 5 rainbows, each with different subtraction sums.
- 9 shamrocks, each featuring a number 11-19.
- 1 blank shamrock with no number, but blank sections ( __ = __ + __ ) & ( __ = __ tens, ___ones).
- 5 hats. The hat comes in 5 versions. Each version has the same addition word problem, but different numbers.
- 1 hat with the addition word problem, but blank gaps and blank sum. You can write your own numbers ( __ + __ = __ ).
- 1 hat with a blank box (no word problem). You can print one for each student.
- 1 class set of addition word problems (same problem but different numbers). 6 boxes per page (4 pages in total). You can print these and give a box to each student. This would be glued onto the hat with a blank box.
^This exact set up for the hat craft occurs for subtraction too.
This product has been designed for Kindergarten and aligns with the following standards. However, it is suitable for 1st grade too. There are blank versions of the sums in each craft. You can write more challenging sums and therefore apply this to other grades, like 2nd grade even!
CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.K.NBT.A.1 - SHAMROCK CRAFT
Compose and decompose numbers from 11 to 19 into ten ones and some further ones, e.g., by using objects or drawings, and record each composition or decomposition by a drawing or equation (such as 18 = 10 + 8); understand that these numbers are composed of ten ones and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine ones.
CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.K.OA.A.1 - RAINBOW CRAFT
Represent addition and subtraction with objects, fingers, mental images, drawings, sounds (e.g., claps), acting out situations, verbal explanations, expressions, or equations.
CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.K.OA.A.2 - HAT CRAFT
Solve addition and subtraction word problems, and add and subtract within 10, e.g., by using objects or drawings to represent the problem.
- Whole group math lessons on St. Patrick's Day
- Small group work (math centers during March)
- Early finishers
- Independent math fact practice
- Morning work
- March bulletin board or door decor
Enjoy this resource! Don't forget to follow my store for more awesome products and rate this product for your TPT credits :)
Assess the quality of my work by grabbing these Math Craft Freebies: