St. Patrick's Day Math Emoji Hunt Area and Perimeter Activity Third Grade
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Need engaging math activities or games for 3rd grade CCSS that your students will love throughout the year? Encourage movement, cooperation, and problem solving with this hit line!**This is a GROWING bundle that includes seasonal and major holiday products. The price will increase as new products arPrice $15.95Original Price $19.75Save $3.80
- Need engaging math activities or games for 3rd and 4th grade CCSS that your students will love all year long? Great for combo teachers or for 4th grade to differentiate more easily! Encourage movement, cooperation, and problem solving with this hit line!**This is a GROWING bundle that includes seasoPrice $34.95Original Price $39.50Save $4.55
- Need math, word work or spelling, class meeting, and social-emotional learning activities for St. Patrick's Day? You're in the right place.Includes five St. Patrick's Day products to help fill the first half of March with plenty of lucky vibes.St. Patrick's Day Emoji Hunt (includes two grade levels)Price $9.25Original Price $14.15Save $4.90
Need engaging math activities or games for 3rd grade for area of figures, perimeter, and missing sides? Look no further with this activity!
This activity is also a great beginning-of-unit activity for fourth grade to brush up on their area and perimeter knowledge from third grade.
This Area & Perimeters version of my Emoji Hunt activity line is sure to be a hit in your classroom! Encourage movement, cooperation, and problem solving!
Hide all 16 emoji problem cards around your classroom. Students take their Emoji Decoder and answer recording sheets with them as they decode the problems and solve them alone or with a partner.
Need it digital? No problem! I created an interactive virtual classroom that requires no prep for you besides posting the link. Students click around the classroom as they spot all 16 cards. When they click on a card, they are taken to a close-up image of it along with a decoder. A ready-to-go Google Form to input answers is also included.
- 16 St. Patrick's Day-themed emoji problem cards (in both color and black-and-white versions)
- Emoji Decoder for students to use to decode problems
- Answer Recording Sheets (two options, one has more room for computation)
- Answer key for teacher
- Optional Emoji Challenge sheet for early finishers where students create their own code and up to 4 problems
- All digital links needed to run the game 100% virtually
- Area of figures in square units using a grid
- Area of rectangles
- Perimeter of figures
- Find missing side using perimeter and area
- Word Problems using the skills above
Check out all of my current Emoji Hunt activities here!
Want Hot Cocoa Emoji Hunt - Division Facts? Grab it for free by signing up for my email list!