Also included in
- Don't fight the holiday crazy of holidays and seasonal fever! Instead, embrace it with these engaging (and still rigorous) 4th grade holiday math worksheets!Use these seasonal and holiday math printables to review 4th grade math standards all year long. Your students will love the holiday/seasonal t$20.00$35.00Save $15.00
- Let your students have some holiday and seasonal fun with these engaging (and rigorous) holiday math worksheets!Use these seasonal and holiday math printables to review 5th grade math standards all year long. Your students will love the holiday/seasonal themes and graphics and you will love the prac$20.00$35.00Save $15.00
Need some St. Patrick's Day math printables to review fraction skills? This St. Patrick's Day math resource contains 12 printables that cover 4th and 5th grade Fraction Skills. These are ready to use in your classroom immediately. Just print and copy! (Or put in page protectors to save copies).
Want more St. Patrick's Day Activities? Check out all of my St Patrick's Day Resources by clicking here.
- Simplifying Fractions
- Decomposing Fractions
- Converting from Mixed Numbers to Improper Fractions and Vice Versa
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Comparing Fractions
- Multiplying Fractions by Whole Numbers (Word Problems)
- Using Benchmark Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Mixed Numbers with Like (Word Problems), Adding and Subtracting Mixed Numbers with Unlike (Word Problems), Dividing with Whole Numbers and Unit Fractions (Word Problems), Multiplying Fractions