St. Patrick's Day Fractions Color-by-Code Activity Bundle: Practice fractions with these fun St. Patrick's Day color-by-code pictures!
This activity is perfect for math centers, morning work, early finishers, substitutes or homework. Each picture has 4 worksheets covering the following fractions: halves, thirds, fourths, fifths and sixths. See the table of contents for more details.
You can choose the most appropriate question set for your students which makes the activity perfect for differentiation.
There are 4 pictures included in this bundle: Shamrock, Leprechaun, Boy Robot, Girl Robot.
Table of Contents per Picture
Page 2 - Color Answer Key
Page 3 – Fractions: halves, thirds and fourths
Page 4 – Fractions: halves, thirds, fourths and fifths
Page 5 – Fractions: fifths and sixths
Page 6 – Fractions Mix: halves, thirds, fourths, fifths and sixths
Click a link below to see all activities in that category:
- all Fractions activities
- Math Mystery Pictures
- Math Color-by-Code Worksheets
- Sight Words Mystery Pictures
- Sight Words Color-by-Code Worksheets
You may also like my other St. Patrick's Day activities:
- St. Patrick's Day Sight Words Mystery Pictures
- St. Patrick's Day Fractions Color-by-Code Activities
- St. Patrick's Day Interactive Game for any subject
- St. Patrick's Day Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures
- All St. Patrick's Day Activities
Search Filter: CBC
Search Filter: CBCMath
Search Filter: WinAct
Search Filter: CBCFra
Search Filter: ActFra
Search Filter: PatDay