St. Patrick's Day Math: Using the hundreds chart, students will practice place value, sequencing, addition and subtraction with these fun St. Patrick’s Day Mystery Pictures. These activities are perfect for math centers, early finishers or homework. With 11 different question types per mystery picture, you can choose the most appropriate question set for your students. This makes the activity perfect for differentiation and the worksheets will be appropriate for many grade levels.
The completed worksheets will make a fantastic St. Patrick's Day bulletin board display.
Using the hundreds chart, students will have fun answering questions to reveal a mystery picture.
There are 6 mystery pictures to choose from: leprechaun, leprechaun and rainbow, girl and rainbow, cat leprechaun, owl leprechaun and monkey leprechaun.
Each St. Patrick's Day mystery picture has 11 question worksheets to choose from:
- place value: e.g. 5 tens 7 ones
- Sequencing : e.g. 56,__,58
- easy addition : number plus 1 to 5. e.g. 54+3=?
- medium addition: number plus 6 to 10. e.g. 48+9=?
- hard addition: double digit addition. e.g. 25+32=?
- easy subtraction : number minus 1 to 5. e.g. 59-2=?
- medium subtraction : number minus 6 to 10. e.g. 65-8=?
- hard subtraction : double digit subtraction. e.g. 89-32=?
- easy addition and subtraction mix
- medium addition and subtraction mix
- hard addition and subtraction mix
Answer keys are included for each mystery picture and each question type.
You may also like my other St. Patrick's Day activities:
St. Patrick's Day Sight Words Mystery Pictures
St. Patrick's Day Fractions Color-by-Code Activities
St. Patrick's Day Interactive Game for any subject
St. Patrick's Day Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures
St. Patrick's Day Color, Count and Graph Bundle
St. Patrick's Day and All Year Sight Words Bundle
St. Patrick's Day and All Year Math Bundle
St. Patrick's Day and All Year Graphing Bundle
St. Patrick's Day Math Color by Code 3D Characters
St. Patrick's Day Vowel Sounds Color by Code
All St. Patrick's Day Activities
Click a link below to see all activities in that category:
- Math Mystery Pictures
- Math Color-by-Code Worksheets
- Sight Words Mystery Pictures
- Sight Words Color-by-Code Worksheets