St. Patrick’s Day Math ~
• Fact Family Shamrocks: to help you differentiate your instruction, I've provided a variety of Fact Family Shamrocks: all basic facts, missing sums/minuends, random missing addends/subtrahends/differences and random missing addends/subtrahends/differences/ sums/minuends.
• A template for recording the fact families.
• Blank shamrocks are provided for your own twist!
• You can also use the shamrocks to build fact fluency by practicing basic addition and subtraction facts (with or without a partner). I've included all facts within 20.
• Have students color in the facts they know and glue them onto their own personal “Lucky Horseshoe” page ~ use as an incentive or for teacher monitoring.
• Pot of Gold: true/false number sentence work.
• Measure length and width of objects in inches. Measuring guidelines and ruler included.
• Count, tally, graph and analyze the data of St. Patrick’s Day symbols.
• “The Tricky Leprechaun” reading passage includes vocabulary and meaning work. Students write passage vocabulary words and meanings through context into a rainbow.
• “My ____________Leprechaun” - Students fill in the blanks of a story template to create their own unique Leprechaun story.
• Templates for students to create their own Leprechaun to display their stories for a special bulletin board.
Get ready for Mother’s Day! Click here:
Mother's Day ~ Forget-Me-Not Mother
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
Copyright © 2014 Leah MG Abatiell. All Rights Reserved.
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.