St. Patrick's Day Math, Literacy and Other Activities will be a wonderful supplement to your Spring/ St. Patrick's Day unit plans! This bundle includes a wide variety of easy-to-follow activities that allows you to bring added fun into your classroom all month long! Just print, and pass out! This collection will save you time and energy as you settle into the second half of your school year.
- A "Make your own" bingo card set where students cut out St. Patrick's Day bingo cards and glue them onto a blank template. You simply cut out/ draw tiles, and watch the excitement unfold!
- Shamrock Addition (3 by 3 digit)
- Shamrock Subtraction (3 and 2 digits, some regrouping)
- Multiplication Mania (2 variations, triple and double digit- including story problems!)
- Shamrock Division (2 variations, with and without remainders. Story problems included!)
- Fill in the blank Multiplication and Division Sheets. Students fill in the blank to make each equation true.
- Fact Families (3 Variations)
- Sequencing math worksheet. Students determine the pattern and list next 3 numbers (Answer Sheet Included).
- "Within a Word" Sheet. Students create as many words as possible from the letters in "St. Patrick's Day".
- "Build o' Sentence" sheet. Students create as many sentences as possible using a given set of themed words.
- ABC Order (Answer Key Included).
- "How Lucky Am I?" sheet. Students recognize somebody they care about and write why they are lucky to have that person in their life.
- "I'm Lucky to Have a Friend Like You" survey sheet. Students fill out a survey for a friend in the classroom.
- St. Patrick's Day acrostic Poem.
- Leprechaun acrostic Poem.
- "Teach a Leprechaun to..." sequencing story where students teach a Leprechaun a new skill!
- "No Place Like Home" Journal Prompt.
- "End of the Rainbow" Journal Prompt.
- "Lucky Limerick" teaches students the basics of a limerick poem, an original example is provided, and then students get to create their own!
- "Graph the Rainbow" Skittles graphing and response sheets. Students graph color patterns according to a fun-size bag of skittles, and then respond to an answer sheet.
- "I Make My Own Luck" grade tracker. Students may use this sheet to track their own grades across any subject!
- "Lucky Duck Homework Pass"
- " Lucky Duck Award"
Wishing you and your class a very happy St. Patrick's Day.
Please rate this product and leave feedback!
Thank you so much.
Check out my other products below!
End of the Year Classroom Award Certificates
Classroom Behavior Management Freebie
3 States of Matter Song to the tune of “I’ve Got the Magic” by B.O.B.
Fraction Song to the tune of “Cruise” by Florida Georgia Line
Solar System Song to the tune of “Dynamite” by Taio Cruz
Heredity and Evolution Song to the tune of “Soul Sister” by Train
Fraction, Decimal, Percent Bundle
Place Value Matching (Fraction, Decimal, Percent, and Word Form)
Valentine’s Day Math, Literacy, and Other Activities
Good Character Traits Poster Set
Create Your Own Class Song Freebie
3rd Grade Math “I Can…” Statements
Chess Lingo Printable
Classroom Economy Freebie