St Patrick’s Day Math Mystery (Grade 1) - Case of The Lost Leprechaun - NO PREP and common core aligned activity, great for practice and review. Depending where your students are at in the curriculum it may also provide an excellent opportunity to teach something new! Engage and motivate your students to practice a variety of math skills with this fun St Patrick's Day themed Math Mystery!
In this math mystery pack you will receive:
- Teacher Instructions
- The Math Mystery Story: Case of The Lost Leprechaun
- Possible Places List - that students will use as they work through each math clue worksheet.
- Clue 1: Addition (1-12)
- Clue 2: Subtraction (1 - 20)
- Clue 3: Comparing Numbers (1-digit and 2-digit numbers)
- Clue 4: Ordering Numbers (1-digit and 2-digit numbers)
- Clue 5 : 2D Shapes
- A student case solved declaration sheet that includes a clue completion checklist and a teacher check off as solved/try again.
- Answer sheets for each clue plus a color coded guide to the elimination process of the possible places list.
- Printable awards
I hope your students enjoy. Please do not hesitate to email me on JJResourceCreations@gmail.com if you need help or have any questions when using this resource.
You may like to try a different St Patrick's Day Math Mystery Story:
St Patrick's Day Math Mystery: Case of The Misplaced Pot of Gold (GRADE 1)
Check out our entire range of Math Mysteries HERE