This pack contains activities designed to teach or review second grade math skills.
Opportunities for remediation and acceleration are included.
1. Telling time to the nearest 5 minutes card match. Includes an additional set of clock cards that show the five minute marks to use for remediation.
2. “Lucky Clover Computation” A 3-digit addition and subtraction with regrouping activity. Also includes a 4-digit card set to use for acceleration and a 2-digit card set to use for remediation. The same answer sheet works for all 3 sets.
3. “Measure My Shamrock” Measuring shamrocks to the nearest inch. Includes an answer sheet and a line plot activity sheet.
4. “Lucky Leprechaun” Determining 10 Less and 10 More than a number.
5. Even or Odd Number Sort
6. “Coin Counting Kiddos” Students match coin sets with the correct amounts. This activity also includes an additional coin set that shows Touch Dots which can be used for remediation. The same answer sheet works for both sets. It also includes a set of advanced money story problems that can be used for an acceleration activity.
7. “Hats Off to Place Value” (ones, tens, hundreds) Students will match base ten block sets with the standard form of the number. Also included is a set of cards including numbers to the thousands that can be used for an acceleration activity.