Mack the Mouse is about to go on a math adventure, and your students help him solve math challenges along the way! Use these Common Core aligned math activities to help your students learn about grouping, place value, fact families, and even and odd numbers during St. Patrick's Day!
This packet is part of a larger bundle of St. Patrick’s Day activities, which can be found here: St. Patrick's Day Math and ELA Bundle!
8.5" x 11" (letter)*
- Math Story! A Mack the Mouse Math Adventure (5 page mini-book)
- Grouping tens worksheet (double-sided)
- Shamrock Math (fact families) worksheet (double-sided)
- Even or Odd? mystery picture worksheet
- Place Value Practice worksheet: hundreds, tens, ones (double-sided)
- Answer Keys
Ideas for Use:
- Assemble “Math Story!” mini-books and have students complete them as seatwork or a center activity.
- You could also read the math story out loud to students and have them complete each page as a whole group or in partners.
- The grouping tens, shamrock math, even or odd, and place value
practice worksheets can all be used a morning work, seatwork,
homework, or as a filler activity amongst your St. Paddy’s Day festivities!
Check out more of my St. Patrick's Day products!
How to Write a Limerick: St. Patrick's Day ELA! (and other literacy activities)
St. Patrick's Day Math and ELA Bundle!
Clip art from www.mycutegraphics.com