Also included in
- This great big collection of riddles for 1-100 will keep your students happily and productively practicing math skills with 104 task cards! Each card has a three-step elimination clue set that students will solve to determine the secret number. There’s also a student recording sheet and answer keyPrice $12.00Original Price $15.00Save $3.00
Practicing addition, subtraction, place value, logic, and reasoning is fun with these free math riddles for St. Patrick's Day! Your students will use their knowledge of math plus critical thinking to solve these puzzles about two-digit numbers.
What's included in this set?
* Twelve riddle cards, printing at six per page
* Student recording page
* Answer key
What topics do these St. Patrick's Day math riddles address?
* Comparing numbers with > and < signs
* Odd and even numbers
* Skip counting by fives and tens
* Identifying tens digit and ones digit
How can you use these math riddles with your class?
* March math centers
* Scoot games
* Read the Room
* Focus at the beginning of a math lesson... or closure at the end!
* Home school math
* Math intervention or RtI
* Partner math activity
If you'd like more riddles like these, click to see 24 more math riddle cards, completely different from the ones in this set! St. Patrick's Day Riddles for Two-Digit Numbers ~ Lucky's Magic Number
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You’ll also like…
► Enrichment : Riddles for Two-Digit Numbers ~ Bunny's Hidden Carrots
Save $ plus get free bonus riddles with this Spring Bundle: Riddles for Two-Digit Numbers Spring Bundle!
Linda Nelson grants permission to the original purchaser to reproduce material for his or her own classroom use only. No other part of this work may be reproduced in whole or in part by electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission in writing from the author.
Would you like to save money on future TPT purchases? It’s easy!
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide feedback button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. Your feedback is important to me! It helps me to improve products and design the new resources you need for your classroom.
Be the first to know about my newest resources:
• Click here to follow my store! You‘ll get an email update whenever I post a new resource. You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Only” freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺
Copyright © Primary Inspiration by Linda Nelson
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you plan to share this product.