St. Patrick's Day Math Worksheets for Kindergarten
Use these printable St. Patrick's Day themed math worksheets to have some fun in Kindergarten.
You will receive:
1 printable PDF with 20 pages of St. Patrick's Day themed worksheets:
- 3 pages of addition practice
- 1 page of AB pattern practice
- 1 page of Skip Counting by 5 practice
- 1 page of Filling in Missing Numbers 0-20
- 1 page of Number Tracing for Numbers 1-20
- 11 pages of Number Tracing and Writing Practice (1 page for each number 0-10)
- 1 page Color by Number St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Picture
- 1 page of Color the Number of Shamrocks
-This is a digital download and not a physical product.
Please email me at email@example.com
Check out all my printable resources here on TpT. I also have a ton of free printables you might like over on my blog- Mary Martha Mama.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 (with 0 representing a count of no objects).
Count to answer “how many?” questions about as many as 20 things arranged in a line, a rectangular array, or a circle, or as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration; given a number from 1-20, count out that many objects.
Fluently add and subtract within 5.