This is a bundle of St. Patrick’s Day Math and ELA packets that are also sold individually in my store. By buying the bundle, you get each packet for 15% off
, and you receive an additional St. Patrick’s Day themed mystery picture. See below for links to my individual St. Patrick’s Day packets.
8.5" x 11" (letter)
Show your students the fun of writing a limerick with this "how-to" packet! Project steps on the board for students to follow, show the example limerick, and let students draft out their own limericks. Have students copy onto final copy paper to hang in the hall or present to others! Packet also includes word search and making words activities.
- “How To Write a Limerick” presentation slides
- “How To Write a Limerick” student bookmarks
- Limerick Writing Tools:
- Limerick example sheet
- “Try Your Own Limerick!” draft sheet
- Limerick final copy sheet (portrait)
- Limerick final copy sheet (landscape)
- St. Patrick’s Day word search
- Making words activity with recording sheet and letter tiles
Mac the Mouse is about to go on a math adventure, and your students help him solve math challenges along the way! Use these Common Core aligned math activities to help your students learn about grouping, place value, fact families, and even and odd numbers during St. Patrick's Day!
- Math Story! A Mack the Mouse Math Adventure (5 page mini-book)
- Grouping tens worksheet (double-sided)
- Shamrock Math (fact families) worksheet (double-sided)
- Even or Odd? mystery picture worksheet
- Place Value Practice worksheet: hundreds, tens, ones (double-sided)
- Answer Keys
St. Patrick’s Day packets sold individually:
St. Patrick's Day Math! Place Value, Fact Families, Grouping, Even and Odd
How to Write a Limerick: St. Patrick's Day ELA! (and other literacy activities)
Clip art from: www.mycutegraphics.com and www.openclipart.org