St Patricks Day Math and Literacy Activities - St Patricks Day Crafts
PreK - 1st
What educators are saying
This pack had so many great activities and things to do with my kindergarteners! Such a fun holiday! Thank you for a wonderful resource!
This resource is fun and engaging on a week that is filled with chaos and crazy children. It's one less thing to think about.
Looking for a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day and teach math and literacy concepts? Check out this unit full of over 20 engaging St Patricks Day activities and crafts for kindergarten and first grade.
Included in this St. Patrick's Day unit:
- Leprechaun Shared Reading book
- Leprechaun Emergent Reader
- Leprechaun Pocket Chart strips and picture cards
- St. Patrick's Day Poem for Poetry Journal
- Rainbow Pot of Gold Craft
- Pot of Gold Writing template
- Rainbow Hair Shared Reading book
- Rainbow Hair Emergent Reader
- Rainbow Hair Craft
- Rainbow Hair Pocket Chart and Journal Pieces
- Leprechaun Punch Directions
- Leprechaun Punch How to Writing Template
- Leprechaun Punch Math Survey and Graph
- Do you believe in Leprechauns Graph
- Rainbow Candy Math Sorting, graphing, adding
- St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Glyph with pattern templates
- How to Catch a Leprechaun Writing Book Template
- Leprechaun Fair Shares Math Activity/Number bonds/Recording Sheets
- Lost Leprechaun Addition Dice Game/Recording Sheet
- St. Patrick's Day Paddy's Sound Sorts
- Lucky Syllables
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.