It's Leprechaun Season! Woo hoo! Included in Leprechaun Measuring Palooza are five adorable leprechaun measuring activities. For a better look, just click on PREVIEW!
The measuring activities include:
How Tall Is That Leprechaun?:
- Students will be using both standard and non-standard units to measure each leprechaun.
Pot Of Gold Area and Perimeter:
- Students will use the gold coins provided (or you could use plastic ones, if you have them) to measure the area and perimeter of each pot of gold.
Shamrock Measuring Tape:
- Students will color, cut out and glue together a shamrock measuring tape. They will then use it to measure items of their choice around the room - Super Fun!
How Many Leprechauns Tall Are You?:
- With the help of a friend, students will measure how many leprechauns tall they are. This is a great display to place in the hallway... kids all around the school will be using it to see how they measure up! Younger kiddos will then record it on a recording page and draw a picture of themselves to match. These pages, along with the hallway poster, make an adorable class book!
Wee Little Leprechaun:
- This is a printable activity with a ruler printed at the bottom of the page. Students cut off the ruler and use it to measure different parts of the leprechaun. Students are asked to measure to the nearest half-inch.
This set is also included as part of a MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE. To check it out, just click here...
Measuring Palooza BUNDLE --- Measuring Math Centers For The Whole Year
For more Leprechaun Fun, click here...
St. Patrick's Day Writing - Catch That Leprechaun! - Book Project and Craftivity
St. Patrick's Day Writing --- "I'm So Lucky" Writing & Rainbow Craftivity
St. Patrick's Day Writing --- Leprechaun Opinion Writing **FREEBIE**
Don't Miss Out on TPT Credits:
• Go over to your My Purchases page (you may need to log-in). Beside each purchase you'll see a flashing "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. TPT will give you feedback credits which you can use towards future purchases --- woo hoo! Plus, I value your feedback greatly and I love hearing from my followers. It makes my day!
Be the first to know about my new freebies, products and discounts:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo. Clicking it makes you a follower! You will then receive emails telling you about new products, freebies, discounts and updates!
Keywords: St. Patrick's Day, leprechauns, math, measuring, measuring length, area, perimeter, shamrocks, measuring tape, how tall, pot of gold