READING + MATH + PUZZLES = FUN!
High-interest, fun-to-do reading and math activities (plus word puzzles) for an enjoyable, yet educational, celebration of St. Patrick's Day.
Questions designed to provide practice for standards-based and end-of-grade tests.
Included in this St. Patrick's Day Mini Unit:
1. A "Sham-Rocky" Word Puzzle (Vocabulary)
2. St. Patrick's Day Fun Facts (Reading/Informational)
3. Grow Your Own "Shamrocks" (Reading/Informational)
4. Make Mini Sandwiches for St. Patrick's Day
6. Make a Shamrock Collage (Reading/Art Project)
7. Try Your LUCK at Finding Hidden Words (Word Search)
8. Answer Key
CRITICAL THINKING is a major focus of all ReadingWorks' materials.
OTHER MINI UNITS AVAILABLE ON READINGWORKS:
Holiday Mini Unit: Cinco de Mayo
Holiday Mini Unit: St. Valentine's Day
March Mini Unit: Kites
Holiday Mini Unit: Colored Eggs (Easter)
Halloween Mini Unit: Candy Corn