As of 15 February 2015, this item has been overhauled. The price was increased because there is more content now. (Please note that the preview was compressed. The print and image quality of the actual file is better.)
Store Policies (as of 11 February 2015):
• Please do not take credit for my ideas or implementation. I have worked hard on every item and paid for many of the images and fonts I use.
• Please do not ask me to send you an editable copy of any item. Graphics makers generally require that their work be protected in a secure PDF or JPG format.
• Your purchase of this item entitles you to a digital copy for your own use. This means that you should not share paid items for others to use. You are, of course, welcome to share any free item so long as you include a link to my store.
• I will do my best to be as thorough as possible in the product description for each item. Please take time to thoroughly read the product description and preview before you purchase any item. If you still have questions that aren’t answered in the product description or preview, please use the “Ask a Question” area to ask. Many problems can be avoided through communication.
• As per TPT guidelines, please give me a chance to fix any “glitches” (including typos and spelling errors) before leaving negative feedback. You may use the “Ask a Question” area to notify me of such “glitches,” but please be as specific as possible.
This updated set of activities has been changed. In place of the "color green things" activity and the page-sized information poster, this product now contains the following:
15 mini flash cards featuring St. Patrick's Day items
5 lotto cards featuring St. Patrick's Day items (For younger students, I suggest using the flash cards and showing them as you call each item.)
2 cut-and-paste activities
An "I Have/Who Has?" game with 15 cards