Have fun practicing multiplication facts for 0 through 12 while playing this multiplication Bingo game.
• This Bingo game can be use with the whole-class, in a small group, or as a math center.
• The Bingo cards can also be used as individual student seat work. A student can choose a card and write multiplication facts for the products on the card. Or they can write all the factors for the various products on the card.
• 50 different Bingo cards (about 5.5” by 8.5”, two per page)
• 169 calling cards showing multiplication facts for 0 through 12 (about 2.75” by 1.7”, 20 per page).
• Each Bingo card shows 16 multiplication products on a 4 by 4 grid.
• Each calling card shows one multiplication fact.
• Print the Bingo and calling cards (pages 4 – 37) on card stock or index paper.
• Cut cards apart on the cut lines.
• Laminate everything for durability.
• Place calling cards in a jar, or other container, so they can be drawn at random.
Playing the game:
• Each student gets a Bingo card and chips or a dry-erase marker to mark their spaces.
• One person is chosen to draw calling cards from the jar. That person is called the “Caller.”
• The “Caller” announces the objective of the game; whether it is to get 4 in a row, 4 corners, picture frame, or cover all.
• The “Caller” draws a card from the jar and announces the multiplication fact on the card without telling the product.
• Players find and mark the product on their Bingo cards.
• The “Caller” continues selecting calling cards until someone achieves the objective and yells “Bingo.”
• After the “Caller” verifies the winning card, another game may be played.