Looking for a fun St. Patrick's Day activity to help your students improve their Treble Staff note naming skills? Look no further than this versatile bundle!
Included are 5 activities, differentiated to fit the needs of students of multiple ability levels. Variations include: Treble Staff Lines, Spaces, Lines & Spaces, Piano C Position (also great for beginning Trumpets and Clarinets!), Piano G Position (great for beginning Alto Saxophones) and Piano Treble C Position.
- Introductory lessons: Diagrams and road-maps to help your students better navigate the treble staff. Included are mnemonic devices to remember the names of the lines and spaces as well as landmark-notes for piano positions C, G and Treble C. A Bonus Lines or Spaces worksheet is also included!
- Color by Note: Fun St. Patrick's Day themed images to be color coded with the student's choice of colors. Variations include Lines, Spaces, Lines &Spaces, C, G and Treble C Piano Positions.
- Beat the Clock: A timed challenge designed to meet each student's individual pace by using a stopwatch rather than a timer. Variations include: Lines, Spaces, Lines&Spaces, C, G and Treble C Piano Positions.
- Spell and Write: Classic notespeller drills alternate with note writing practice using fun shamrock shaped noteheads. Variations include: Lines, Spaces, Lines&Spaces, C, G and Treble C Piano Positions
- Color Code & Spell: Classic notespeller drills with a twist! Students color code and trace each note to create a deeper understanding of the treble staff! Variations include: Lines, Spaces, Lines&Spaces, C, G and Treble C Piano positions.
These worksheets are a great addition to Sub-Tubs, Centers, or as an activity to use in class during playing tests or assessments. Additionally, these worksheets make great take-home assignments for 1:1 students, or as an activity for intersession camps!
Be sure to check out the preview to see everything that's included!