There are 92 articulation worksheets included in this St. Patrick's Day activity pack!
********This product is included in a larger bundle!
BUNDLE and Save over 35%!! Save $7 by purchasing the entire St. Patrick's Day Speech and Language Bundle that includes 8 products with over 220 usable pages! Click this link to check it out!
- Each worksheet is nicely organized in one document to make printing a breeze!
- There are 4 worksheets with 58 stimulus items for each sound!
- These worksheets target articulation at the word, phrase, sentence, and reading level.
- You can also target multiple goals depending on how you use the worksheets (e.g., articulation, short term memory, vocabulary, grammar, segmenting, blending, rhyming, etc.).
Short term memory - Ask the student to recall the last X number of stimulus items he/she said or repeat a target sentence.
Vocabulary - Have the student define/describe the word or provide a synonym/antonym/association.
Grammar/Vocab.- Have the student great a sentence using the target word.
Segmenting/Blending - Segment or blend the word before or after you focus on producing it correctly.
Rhyming - Ask the student to provide a rhyme for a target word or see if he/see can find any rhyming words on the worksheet.
---> These are some ways that I have used the worksheets so far and I'm sure there are plenty of other ways to adapt them and use the worksheets to benefit your students the most!**
- You can use these with crayons/colored pencils/markers, dabbers, BINGO chips, a pencil, or nothing at all other than the worksheets!
These worksheets can work SO many ways – the possibilities are up to you!
- Use the Table of Contents to easily print exactly what you need.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
2. Usage Suggestions
3. Table of Contents
4-7: Prevocalic R
8-11: Vocalic R
12-15: S (all positions)
16-19: S Blends
20-23: Z (all positions)
24-27: L (All Positions)
28-31: L Blends
32-35: Voiced and Voiceless TH
36-39: SH (All Positions)
40-43: CH (All Positions)
44-47: J (All Positions)
48-51: F (All Positions)
52-55: V (All Positions)
56-59: K (All Positions)
60-63: G (All Positions)
64-67: B (All Positions)
68-71: P (All Positions)
72-75: T (All Positions)
76-79: D (All Positions)
80-83: N (All Positions)
84-87: M (All Positions)
88-91: W (Initial and Medial)
92-95: H (Initial and Medial)
96. Links to Other Resources
98. Clipart, Fonts, and Graphic Links
- You can keep these worksheets on hand and use them for years with every articulation student you ever get!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
For More Great Products, Sale Updates, Flash Freebies, and All Things FUN IN SPEECH, Click the Links Below and Be Sure to Follow
→ TpT Store