Are you in need of fun activities for St. Patrick's Day? No lucky clover is needed here! St. Patricks Day Digital & Printable Math & ELA Activities Bundle is full of literacy and math digital AND printable activities for St. Patrick's Day! This mini-unit covers a variety of second-grade concepts such as 2 digit addition, fact families, reading comprehension, graphs, regrouping, sentence fragments, and much more! Perfect for distance learning as all you need to do is either print or assign slides!
✷This unit is geared towards 2nd graders, but can also be used for talented first graders or third graders who may be struggling a bit. This St. Patrick's Day Unit is meant to be a time saver. The no-prep portion is able to be simply printed! All the digital slides have text boxes already inserted as well as other elements such as shape tools, moveable elements, keyboard tips for students, extra text boxes in case of accidental deletion, and more!
These activities can be used for homework, morning work, fun assessments, or even last minute substitute plans! ✷
This resource is also included in my Second Grade Spring No Prep Literacy and Math Unit and contains all the pages in this mini unit plus more!
Included in this unit is:
• Leprechaun Leftovers: Subtract the problems, some regrouping.
• Four Leaf Fact Families: write 4 equations to with the fact family numbers given.
• Paddy’s Place Value: find the place value of underlined numbers to solve the riddle.
• Clover Code: solve the 2 digit addition problems to solve the riddle.
• Gaelic Graphs: read the graph and answer the questions.
• Fortune Fractions: write the fraction for circles and color the shamrocks for the fractions given.
• Lucky Less Than/Greater Than: write <.> or = in the horseshoe.
• Rainbow Regrouping: add two 3 digit numbers with regrouping.
• St. Patrick’s Skip Count: fill in the missing numbers on coins.
• Blarney Base Ten: add the base ten blocks
• Paddy’s Prefixes: read the definitions for words with prefixes and decide what the word is.
• How to Catch A Leprechaun: Writing page.
• Clover Compounds: using words from clovers, make compound words.
• Clover Commas: read the sentences and add commas.
• Golden Guide Words: read the words and decide what guide words would be found on the same page.
• Irish Inferences: read the short paragraphs and answer the questions.
• Lucky Letter: write a persuasive letter about getting a chance to be a leprechaun for a day.
• Leprechaun Language: Read the sentences and using context clues find the words meaning.
• Celtic Comprehension: Read the passage about St. Patrick's Day and answer the questions.
• Shamrock Suffixes: use root words and the suffixes -est, -ly and -ful to make new words
- Second Grade Spring No Prep Literacy and Math Unit
- Second Grade Spring Mega Bundle
- Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle which includes everything you will need for second grade. Included are over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE year! Also included are 47 different centers and eight writing crafts!
•By clicking that green star you are getting updates on when there are sales and when I have new resources! New resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours! It pays to follow!
•Looking for freebies!? Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative for tips, ideas, and freebies!
Thank you for stopping by and shopping with me! I hope this product will be a great addition to your classroom. I would appreciate your feedback on this product! Leaving feedback not only helps me as a seller but as a buyer, YOU get credits towards future purchases when feedback is given! As always, feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or to share photos of this resource in action!