St Patrick's Day - A Collection of Easy to Prep Activities
I have combined a selection of my best selling and favorite activities and given them a 'St Paddy's Day' twist to give you this collection of resources that will work alongside any unit of work on St Patrick's Day!
They are all 'easy to prep' and use only black ink to print!
Included in this collection is, a St. Paddy themed:
1. Pinning Page - students can pokey pin their way around a hat picture!
2. Handwriting Pattern Tracing Page - students can trace a 'big shape' horseshoe and the handwriting line patterns within the shape
3. Print, Cut, Make, Read Reader - make your students a printabel reader called 'See the Gold", with the sentence structure "Can you see the ... (St Patricks Day symbol) on each page. Students cut and paste a picture to match the text.
4. Sentence Maker Writing Worksheet - pick from 4 worksheets to match the difficulty level of your students - cut/paste/trace/ copy or write!
5. Number Match Worksheet - students match numerals 15-20 with pictures, number words, tally marks or dot patterns
6. Number Line Puzzle Pastes - students cut and paste the numbers 5 t o 10 OR 15 to 20 into counting order to reveal a picture
7. Puzzle Paste - student cut and paste picture pieces by matching numerals with different number representations to complete the puzzle
8. Leprechaun Spin and Trace - spin and numeral and trace it (1-20), can be played individually or as a game
9. Beat the Leprechaun - students 'play' this individually and try to beat the leprechaun by writing numbers or adding numbers
10. Roll and Color - students roll 2 dice, add the numbers and color a part of the picture
11. Paper Craft - students color, cut and paste to assemble a paper craft leprechaun that is made of 2D shapes!
Have lots of St Paddy's Day fun with this packet!
Find more Print Packs in my TpT store:
Penguin Print Pack
Pumpkin Print Pack
Easter Print Pack
Valentine's Day Print Pack