Students love anything that you call a “challenge,” and this St. Patrick's Day activity certainly is one! Different ways you might use this noun and adjective in your class are:
1. Individual students complete activity sheets
2. Small groups work together on an activity sheet
3. Races with individuals or small groups
4. Whole class activity (See if we can all work together to complete a chart)
5. Center activities
6. “I’m Done!” Classroom Time Fillers
As your students will see on the directions, no word can be used twice. You can also allow students to use the thesaurus for great synonym practice.
You could even have students cut the words from magazines for more “artistic flair!”
Please see the thumbnails to view the pages included (direction page, noun challenge page, adjective challenge page).