This unit contains the following St. Patrick’s Day activities:
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day – Students use the letters in the phrase - “Happy St. Patrick’s Day” to create new words and record on recording sheet.
- Leprechaun Messages – Students use the leprechaun code to solve the messages and find where the leprechauns hid their gold (two versions included).
- St. Patty's ABC Order – Students use the cards to put the St. Patrick’s Day vocabulary in alphabetical order, then record on recording sheet.
- St. Patrick’s Scrambled Words – Students unscramble the words to find St. Patrick’s Day vocabulary.
- Find it, Color it, Graph it! – Students find and color the pots of gold, four-leaf clovers, and leprechauns. As students color the pictures, they record the information on the graphing sheet, then answer the questions about their graph.
- How Much Gold? – Students match the pot of gold cards with the written coin amount to find the total coin amount on the shamrock cards and record on recording sheet (color and black & white versions included).
- Lucky Numbers – Students use the clues to find out each lucky number then record in shamrocks on recording sheet (color and black & white versions included).
- My Leprechaun – Students create information for a leprechaun friend.
- If I Had a Pot of Gold . . . – Writing prompt. Two versions included.
- If I Met a Leprechaun . . . – Writing prompt. Two versions included.
**Please note this unit is best suited for students in 2nd, 3rd or 4th grade.**
Thank you for looking and Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Love to Learn, 2013