St. Patrick's Day Pot of Gold Crafts and Printables
Educational Printables for crafts, activities, decor, writing, and much more!
Versatile, Fun, and Easy. Great to use in conjunction with lessons, special units, seasonal lessons, literature time, or as a fun time craftivity. Cute and simple whether you want to do a writing craft or color/cut/paste project, or both! Mount these on your bulletin board to make your classroom shine and let students show off what they learned, their creativity, and writing!
Ideas for Use:
CRAFT // ACTIVITY : Color, Paste, Cut // Add them to your WRITING JOURNALS as a flip-and-write // Class DECORATIONS // BULLETIN BOARD Display // WRITING Activity // FUN TIME Activity
❤ This Set of Printables comes in 3 TYPES ❤
1. If I had a Pot of Gold (A) - Students write 3 things they would do in the spaces. (Version B is more directed, students write what they would do for themselves, for their family, and for others with the gold)
2. Worth More to me than Gold - Students write 3 things that are worth more to them than gold.
3. St.Patrick's Day - This is very versatile, your can write 3 facts students learned about St. Patrick's Day, or draw 3 Lucky charms, 3 things they want to do, etc.
❤ Each Type Has 3 Versions ❤
1. Cut, Write, and Paste Craftivity: Answer the prompts in the gold coin spaces. Then, color cute and paste the gold coins on top. Glue atop the dotted line. You can no flip up the coins, a cute way to see students answers~ ^^
2. Writing - Students can answer the prompts in free form fashion.
** Each Prompt has 5 Line Options: 2 Standard, 2 Primary, and No-Lines (for coloring, drawing, pasting)
3. Flip and Write - Covers + Writing Lines (Color, Cut, Paste/Staple at the Top) Flip and Write~ ^^
❤ 4 PDF FILES
**Please look at preview for details.