Looking for a variety of St. Patrick's Day Resources that address many skills? We have just what you need!!!
This 55 PAGE St. Patrick's Day Packet Includes 8 Bundles:
1. Wanted! Leprechaun Poster Activity = 5 PAGES
This is a great Handwriting & Coloring St. Patrick's Day activity! This activity includes a Leprechaun "Wanted" Poster (Boy & Girl Leprechaun Versions included). The child colors and writes their answers to each writing prompt on the Wanted poster.
2. Handwriting Riddles = 7 PAGES
Riddles are a great way to address handwriting, scanning, and visual memory skills. To find the answer to each riddle, follow the directions to write the letter or word on the correct line. Includes 7 Riddles.
3. Lucky Shamrock! Print & Go Activity Packet = 18 PAGES
SHAMROCKing Fun!!! Includes:
- Roll & Color
- Roll, Add, & Color
- Form Constancy - How Many Shamrocks? - Level 1 & Level 2
- The Dot Game: Instructions, Score Card, Level One & Level Two
- Visual Discrimination (Different & Same)
- Matching Fun! Black/White & Color Versions
- Pattern & Cut
- Handwriting Level 1 & 2
- Pre-Writing/Strokes - Level 1 & Level 2
4. Pot of Gold Numbers! = 3 PAGES
Includes both High Quality Color & Black/White Versions of this activity. Place the number of specified “gold coins" above the pot. You can use small balls of yellow/gold play dough, tiny pom-poms, beads, or a similar manipulative. Variation: Have child use small tongs, tweezers, or a spoon to grasp and release the coins.
5. Stop, Find, & Color - Level 1 = 2 PAGES
Follow the Maze Path and Complete the “Stop, Find, & Color” boxes along the way. Watch out for the road blocks! You must complete all 5 Stops to help Leprechaun O’Holly find her Pot of Gold and complete the Maze.
6. Stop, Find, & Color - Level 2 = 2 PAGES
Follow the Maze Path and Complete the “Stop, Find, & Color” boxes along the way. Watch out for the road blocks! You must complete all 10 Stops to help Leprechaun O'Alex find his Pot of Gold and complete the Maze.
7. Braid a Leprechaun's Beard - Fine Motor Craft = 8 PAGES
Follow the written and visual instructions to make a Leprechaun Craft. Punch holes as indicated, and using yarn, braid the Leprechaun's Beard!
8. Braid a Leprechaun's Pony Tails - Fine Motor Craft = 8 PAGES
Follow the written and visual instructions to make a Leprechaun Craft. Punch holes as indicated, and using yarn, braid the Leprechaun's Pony Tails!
Be sure to visit our website for many more Tools and Resources!! Lots of FREE Resources!Tools to Grow Website
PICK A TOOL FROM OUR TREE OF RESOURCES TO HELP WITH THE MOST IMPORTANT JOB THERE IS…HELPING CHILDREN GROW!