This set of ten print and play centers are a perfect addition to your math station time. These stations all featured an engaging St. Patrick's theme. These are perfect for spiral review.
Included in this pack is:
- Pot of Gold -- money matching
- Leprechaun Line Up -- subtract and order least to greatest
- Hats Off to Ya' -- number form puzzles
- Lots of Leprechauns -- graphing
- Shamrocking -- fact families
- Little Leprechauns -- measuring by the inch
- Collection of Clovers -- skip counting
- Leaping Leprechauns -- adding three addends
- Gold at the End of the Rainbow -- triple digit addition
- Leprechaun Lads -- double digit addition then even and odd sort
This resource doesn’t contain recording sheets. Students can record everything in a spiral, a white board, or a loose-leaf sheet of paper. This saves valuable copy numbers, while still holding kids accountable.