Also included in
- This bundle is a way to save BIG on all seasonal and holiday resources for the entire school year. Included for each of the five bundles are activities, glyphs, and writing prompts. Also included is a paper and digital Back to School All About Me Book and a paper and digital End of Year Memory Boo$49.75$99.25Save $49.50
- This bundle is filled with fun, quality spring activities and crafts that are sure to keep your students engaged while also letting their creativity shine. Also included are holiday packs that fall in/around spring time. These include Valentine’s Day Activities, St. Patrick’s Day Activities, and E$18.00$24.00Save $6.00
This St. Patrick's Day Activities Pack is filled with fun, quality St. Patrick's Day crafts, glyphs and activities that are sure to keep your students engaged, while also letting their creativity shine. All activities are aimed at students in grades 1-5, but please take a close look at the preview to ensure they are appropriate for your students.
Both printable or digital Google Slides™ versions (for most activities) are included. See below for more details.
St. Patrick's Day Glyphs:
*2 Glyph Themes* Leprechaun Glyph & Pattern Shamrock Glyph
Each Glyph comes with:
•Student Checklist: Each theme includes different questions that students check off the answers to in order to create their individual glyph.
•All Cut-outs: These are meant to be cut out and hung up, or glued onto construction paper.
•Background Page & Cut-outs: Rather than having to glue onto a separate page, the background page is included separate from the cut-outs.
•Bar Graph: This is a simple bar graph that students use to record data from a question for each glyph. You can then use them to have students draw conclusions based on the data.
St. Patrick’s Day Activities:
• Word Searches: 2 levels included with St. Patrick’s Day vocabulary terms. Answer Keys included.
• “Find someone who...” St. Patrick’s Day Bingo: (2 options) This is a fun way to get students to move, interact, and share their St. Patrick’s Day favorites. Students create their own Bingo boards, and then play! (full page or half page option).
• Lucky Me!: This graphic organizer comes in a one page print and go option, or a 2 page cut, glue and fold option. The 2nd option has 3 covers to choose from – a girl, a boy, or plain. Students fill in how they are lucky with their family, at home, at school, and with their friends.
• My Treasure: Students fill in four things they treasure in their lives on pots of gold.
• What I Treasure Lift the Flap: A 2 page cut, glue, and fold activity where students fill in what they treasure at home and school on a pot of gold.
• What We “Treasure” about...: This is a fun whole class activity for students to create and decorate their own pots of gold to carry home. Students write what they treasure about each student on gold coins and place them into their classmates’ pots of gold. More detail is included in the product preview.
• I Spot Treasure: Students illustrate and write about what they would do if they found treasure.
• Good Luck Charms: This is an organizer for students to fill in with 4 wishes they would make on 4 different good luck charms.
• Making Words: Students make words from Leprechauns and St. Patrick’s Day. Answer Key is included.
• Break the Code: Students decode a short poem. Answer Key is included.
Digital Versions (of Above Activities) Include:
- Leprechaun Glyph & Bar Graph
- Lucky Me! Shamrock Organizer (2 Options)
- Word Searches (2 Levels)
- What I "Treasure" Pot of Gold
- My Treasures
- I Spot Treasure!
- Good Luck Charms
- Making Words (2)
- Break the Code
This resource can be found discounted with other spring-themed and holiday packs in the Spring Bundle!
For seasonal resources, including glyphs, activities, and writing for the ENTIRE YEAR, the Spring Bundle can also be found discounted in the Seasonal Resources Bundle!