Looking for a way for students to easily check their own understanding of numbers 1-10 while also differentiating the learning objectives? These St Patrick's Day Puzzle Mats are a fun way for students to practice and self correct their understanding of number correspondence, counting, and addition within 10.
These puzzle mats were designed to be used in one of two ways:
1) To differentiate the learning object (students work at a specific level on all three puzzles):
* Level 1’s: students count objects to show an understanding of numbers and quantities
* Level 2’s: students show they can count in sequence within 10.
* Level 3’s: students show they can add within 10 by adding 1.
* Level 4’s: students show they can add within 10 by adding 2.
2) To allow students to work through all 4 levels.
Be sure to check out my store for more great kindergarten math center mats.