Looking for a way for students to easily check their own understanding of numbers 11-19? This bonus puzzle is for Puzzle 1 of my St Patrick's Day Puzzle Mats: Differentiated Math Centers (Numbers 11-19) set. Puzzle Mats are a fun way for students to practice and self correct their understanding of number correspondence and addition within 20.
This puzzle allows students to show their ability to count forward beginning from a given number within a known sequence for numbers between 11 and 19.
For more Puzzle Mat fun for numbers between 11 and 19, please check out the whole set of St Patrick's Day Puzzle Mats. The full set of puzzle mats were designed to be used in one of two ways:
1) To differentiate the learning object (students work at a specific level on all three puzzles):
* Level 1’s: students use ten frames to show understanding of numbers and quantities
* Level 2’s: students decompose numbers into tens and ones
* Level 3’s: students demonstrate they can add within 20.
2) To allow students to work through all 3 levels of number/ value correspondence.
Be sure to check out my store for more great kindergarten math center mats.