This is a set of 6 QR code stories with the St. Patrick's Day theme. The stories are listed below. There are also 3 different recording sheets for your use.
The QR codes are filtered through safeshare. Please be sure your network allows access to youtube and safeshare before purchase.
1) You can laminate and cut out the QR codes. You can punch a hole and add them to a ring or use individually.
2) You will need to download a QR code scanner/reader app to use the codes.
3) Students will scan the code and then press play to listen to the story.
-That's What Leprechauns Do (Eve Bunting)
- Jamie "O Rourke" and the Big Potato (Tomie de Paola)
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover (Lucille Colando)
- The Night Before St. Patrick's Day (Natasha Wing)
-The Leprechaun's Gold (Pamela Duncan Edwards)
-How to Catch a Leprechaun (Adam Wallace)