St. Patrick's Day Reader's Theater ~ St. Patrick's Day Reader's Theater includes three scripts for students to practice their fluency, expression, and oral reading skills. This product includes three stories about St. Patrick's Day topics.
* Story 1 - A St. Patrick's Day Lesson (3 readers) - 2 leprechauns and a little girl talk about what St. Patrick's Day is about.
* Story 2 - Colors of the Rainbow (6 readers) - 2 children and different colors of the rainbow talk about the science of rainbows and how all the colors in the rainbow are special and the importance of working together.
* Story 3 - Clovers (4 readers) - 2 children and 2 clovers talk about the subject of being different and how it is a good thing to be unique.
• The characters/readers’ parts are highlighted in different colors
• This activity would be ideal to practice Daily 5's Listen to Reading and Read to Someone components.
• This activity is ideal for 1st to 2nd grade students. Older grade level students (3-4th) that are below grade level could utilize this product as well.
• Embedded in the scripts is the potential to practice identification of contractions AND pronunciation of multisyllabic words with pronunciation tools.
• This product also comes with printable character/puppet images that you could attach to wooden craft sticks or brown paper bags. Enjoy!
St. Patrick's Day Reader's Theater ~ St. Patrick's Day Reader's Theater ~ St. Patrick's Day Reader's Theater