Also included in
- Looking to teach coding & robotics in your classroom? This activity bundle is a great way to teach students how to program robots. Tie in the curriculum topics while you use robotics and coding! Includes seasonal activities as well! Easy to put together mat with task cards, or leave as a maze. S$78.96$141.00Save $62.04
- Celebrate the holidays with Robotics! Looking to teach coding & robotics in your classroom? This activity bundle is a great way to teach students how to program robots. Using a mat gives students more structure and focus as they practice coding.Use these printable pieces as a mat or create your$23.10$41.25Save $18.15
- Looking for St Patricks Makerspace Activities? This bundle includes coding, robotics & STEM activities. You will receive four low prep, ready to go resources that you can use as stations, or one per day! This is great for multiple elementary grade levels.Click on the preview to view individual p$7.28$13.25Save $5.97
- STEM naturally lends itself to be fun, hands-on, engaging, and challenge-focused which kids love. They will feel more like they are playing than learning awesome Science, Engineering, Art, and Math skills. But for a teacher, lessons can take hours and hours to prep and plan. Thanks to this bundle, y$207.06$369.75Save $162.69
Have some fun this St. Patty's Day while coding with robots!! This St. Patrick's Day Robot Activity is perfect for any classroom. Use as a mat or maze. Easy to print and set up! For use with popular robots: Bee Bot, Sphero, Robot Mouse, Dash. Students can work with a partner to program the bot & promote teamwork.
- 24 different activity squares - St. Patty's Themed
- "Computer bug" squares to create a challenge
- 24 Task cards & 6 scenarios to guide students on which spot to program to
- Two Versions to Differentiate for your students' ages & levels
- Cards name a rhyming word, students have to program the bot to the matching word.
- Response sheets - students can write the directions - laminate or use pocket chart for reuse with dry erase markers
- Four versions to differentiate between grades
- Code cards - for a hands-on visual
- Detailed teacher tips, directions, sample photos on creating mats & mazes
This is a great way to incorporate technology with curriculum. My students love using these during STEM time or centers! Easy DIY - Print & cut. I set this up in less than 30 minutes. I suggest laminating the entire mat to keep it in place & easily store it afterward. You can also leave the pieces loose and let students create their own mazes. This mat can be used with robots that can move on a floor. Program your robot with directions and allow it to move along the mat.
I'd Love to connect with YOU! Click here to follow me on Instagram
As always, please contact me with any questions!