Also included in
- A great St Patrick's Day Activity Bundle the children will love to make. A combination of simple STEAM ideas (mechanics of a paper puppet, maths in origami), fun bookmarks and St Patrick's Day Shamrock decorations (which can be made individually or combine to make garlands). Aimed to develop fine mo$8.50$11.00Save $2.50
Fun Paper Leprechaun Puppet for St Patrick's Day!
Have some classroom fun with these articulated paper puppets for St Patrick's Day. These dancing leprechaun puppets are a great way to explore very basic mechanics (cause and effect) and are fun to decorate the classroom with or take home as a paper toy. Choose from the "color your own" version if you have more time or the "ready colored version" if short on time. You can even make a whole set and string them up as St Patrick's Day garland.
In this pack you will get:
* Project outline with key learning objectives
* Printable set of making instructions for children to read and follow
* Black & white "color your own" leprechaun
* Fully colored print & assemble leprechaun
Key outcomes of activity:
* compliment St Patrick's Day activities
* cutting skills
* reading and following instructions
* needle threading and basic sewing skills
* STEAM activity by exploring the mechanics of paper puppets
You may also like our Paper Shamrock Class Room Decorations!
NOTE: there is a small glitch that I am trying to fix - the printable instructions are in the pack TWICE! Only print them once!
If you need more St Patrick's Day Craft resources.. we have many great ideas here here!