St. Patrick's Day Shenanigans! It’s a day full of shenanigans! Time to bring a little of that mischief into the classroom, for some hands on activities that are sure to keep idle hands & minds busy!
This unit is filled with both independent learning activities, and hands on activities for stations or whole group engagement.
Either way, this day is sure to be a hit, with the fun excitement of this learning-filled unit, adding just a sprinkle of shenanigans to boot!
This Unit Includes:
• Tips for the Teacher
• Somewhere Over The Rainbow Synonyms & Antonyms
• It’s Me Pot O’Gold Syllable Count & Gold Coin Counters
• Sneaky Grandma Plurals & Cookies
• Reading Comprehension & Questions About St. Patrick
• Smart Cookie Good Morning Work Page
• Meet The Leprechaun I Caught!
• Student Writing Page
• It Must Be My Lucky Day Adding & Subtracting Page
• It Must Be My Lucky Day beginning Multiplication & beginning Division Page
• It Must Be My Lucky Day Sorting Mat
• Lucky Charms Division & Counters & Sorting Mat
• The Pot Of Gold At The End Of The Rainbow beginning Division & Gold Coin Counters & Sorting Mat
• Sorting Mat For O’Student (extra for your use)
• Bookmarks The Leprechauns Left For The Kids
• Where Is The Leprechaun Hiding Map