Two games for the price of one!!!
50 Sight Words - Fry Words 1 and 2!
1. Two to three players can play with one game board.
2. Put the game cards (sight words and games cards) in a pile.
3. The first player picks a card and reads the sight word. He or she can then roll a die to see how many spaces to move.
4. The game continues and players take turns until they reach the Pot of Gold on the game board.
Classroom materials needed (not provided):
2. Player pawn pieces
Alternate Game Directions!!!
'Leprechaun' (played like SNAP)
1. Two to four players can play together.
2. Put the game cards (only sight words and alternate game cards) into a pile or in a small paper bag.
3. The first player picks a card and reads the sight word. He or she can then keep that sight word card.
5. The game continues and players take turns picking sight word cards. If a player picks a 'Leprechaun' card (alternate game card), he or she must put their cards back into the pile or small paper bag.
Classroom materials need (not provided):
1. small paper bag
Sight words included:
Fry List 1 - the, of, and, a, to, in, is, you, that, it, he, was, for, on, are, as, with, his, they, I, at, be, this, have, from
Fry List 2 - or, one, had, by, word, but, not, what, all, were, we, when, your, can, said, there, use, an, each, which, she, do, how, their, if