Also included in
- Do you need easy-to-assign Seesaw digital centers for your Kindergarten classroom? This bundle is full of engaging phonics and math digital activities and printable task cards for kindergarten. It includes fun centers to practice skills like building number sense, adding, subtracting, rhyming, p$55.00$110.00Save $55.00
- These digital centers will keep your kindergarten students engaged in phonics and match activities like rhyming, reading CVC words, and adding to 5. These St. Patrick's Day activities are perfect for reviewing important skills and they ready to use on Seesaw™ or Google™ Classroom. ►►►You'll save m$7.50$10.00Save $2.50
Looking for an engaging way to practice spelling CVC words? This set of digital Seesaw activities and printable task cards is a fun way for your students to practice spelling three-letter, short vowel words in words with a fun St. Patrick's Day theme.
In the activity, students will move letter tiles to shamrocks to spell a given CVC word. There are 20 total questions included in a Seesaw activity and 20 printable task cards.
This resource is a set of 20 printable task cards AND links to a preloaded activity for Seesaw™ and Google™ Slides.
- A PDF with a link to preloaded Seesaw™ activity (20 total questions, 4 per vowel)
- Link to a Google™ Slide activity with directions for assigning in Google™ Classroom
- 1 set of printable task cards (20 task cards total)
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders