St. Patrick's Day THAT'S WHAT LEPRECHAUNS DO Book Activities DIGITAL and PRINT
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Get a month's worth of engaging activities for 4 amazing spring and St. Patrick's Day picture books! These book companions are in PRINTABLE and DIGITAL formats. These activities are such a fun way to review and practice several ELA and reading skills at once.Think of these activities as book companiPrice $15.20Original Price $19.00Save $3.80
- 1. A Bad Case of Stripes2. A Plump and Perky Turkey3. A Wish to be a Christmas Tree4. After the Fall5. Chicks and Salsa6. Click, Clack, Moo, Cows That Type7. Dasher8. Dex: The Heart of a Hero9. Enemy Pie10. Fiona’s Luck11. Henry’s Freedom Box12. How Groundhog’s Garden Grew13. Jellies – The Life ofPrice $129.60Original Price $162.00Save $32.40
- This money-saving resource includes activities and vocabulary words for the following books:1. A Bad Case of Stripes 2. A Plump and Perky Turkey3. Enemy Pie4. Henry and Mudge5. How Chipmunk Got His Stripes6. Luke Goes to Bat7. Otis and the Scarecrow8. Penguin Chick9. Snowflake Bentley11. Somebody LoPrice $60.00Original Price $75.00Save $15.00
Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick's Day? Your students will discover the answer to this joke when they complete all the activities in this fun book companion for That's What Leprechauns Do, by Eve Bunting.
This set includes everything you need for a complete book study. The SIX activities are available in printable and digital formats. The digital format is ready to assign in Google and Seesaw.
Your students will be completely engaged as they build vocabulary and comprehension skills while working through this picture book challenge.
Click VIEW PREVIEW to see all the challenges.
The 6 standards-base activities in this resource are:
❤️ Making Inferences
❤️ Nonfiction Passage & Questions
❤️ Vocabulary Puzzle
❤️ Subjects and Predicates
❤️ Story Questions
You'll love the vocabulary cards and the vocabulary video! The 8 vocabulary cards are ready to print and teach.
This resource includes:
✅ 8 Printable Vocabulary Cards
✅ Narrated Vocabulary Video
✅ A Safe Link to the Story Video (no ads)
✅ Six Activities (digital & printable)
✅ Answer Key
✅ Audio on Each Slide
✅ Audio Files (Some districts block the audio, but you can use these files to insert your own)
✅ Directions for Assigning
✅ Google Link
✅ Seesaw Link
⚞Save money when you purchase the MARCH bundle which includes this resource.⚟
GREAT FOR GRADES 2 - 4.
Teachers like you said:
Your digital book challenges have quickly become a favorite for both me and my students. They are just challenging enough for my 3rd graders to work independently, but not fly through quickly. These are the perfect addition to my reader's workshop. Thank you!
Would you like to create your own money-saving bundle of digital activities for picture books? Click HERE for more information.
▶️To see more picture book challenges, click HERE.
- Click HERE to see more picture book challenges.
- This is a zipped file that must be unzipped. Need help with unzipping? Click HERE.
Copyright @Teresa Tretbar Amazing Literacy
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you plan to share this product.