St. Patrick’s Day – This thematic unit is perfect to use during the week leading up to St. Patrick’s Day! It contains a variety of fun and creative St. Patrick’s Day activities that encompass many areas of the curriculum, such as writing, math, and art. It also includes a fun “Leprechaun Scavenger Hunt” with cute clues leading the children to the leprechauns’ pot of gold! Your class will love celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with all these fun writing projects and activities!
This St. Patrick’s Day packet includes the following pages, as well as detailed instructions with photographs of the finished products for these activities:
• “Lucky Charm Math” (marshmallow sorting and graphing printables)
• “My Lucky Day” writing printables
• “My Leprechaun Book” printables
• “Pot of Gold” writing activity
• “Five Senses of Green" (includes both an individual and class book)
• “Green Scavenger Hunt” activity
• “Shamrock Art”
• “Leprechaun Gold Scavenger Hunt” activity
• “Leprechaun Wanted Poster" printable
• St. Patrick’s Day treat tags
★ Please check out the preview to see page samples of this St. Patrick's Day packet and to ensure it meets the ability level of your children.
I hope you enjoy doing all these fun St. Patrick’s Day activities with your class!
★For a fun St. Patrick's Day bingo game, please click on the link below:
St. Patrick's Day Bingo
★For additional fun holiday products, click on the link below:
Please don’t forget to rate this product and provide feedback to earn credits that you can use toward future purchases on TpT.
Also be sure to visit my store ChalkDots
and FOLLOW ME
to see my new products and hear about upcoming sales!
♥ Thank you so much for supporting ChalkDots!