St. Patrick’s Day Trace the Vocabulary Words
This set of “Trace the Words Cards” is an excellent way to introduce or review the St. Patrick’s Day Vocabulary with your students, especially those who need a little extra practice. The laminated cards or personal mini-book are the perfect addition to a literacy center and a motivating tool for intervention tutoring. Learning to read and spell words is reinforced by writing on a “wipe off” surface. It feels different from pencil and paper and seems easier for many students.
1. Print the color or grayscale pages on paper or card stock.
2. Cut the cards apart, and laminate.
3. Find a dry erase pen
4. Introduce the activity; watch the students learn
5. Wipe off the markings with a tiny bit of water. (Students can learn to wipe.)
6. The cards are ready for the next student.
7. You may want to print the pages (grayscale or color) on paper for students to make their own personal mini-book for review. (attach with staples, book rings or comb binding)
The words in this package are included in both color and grayscale:
Pot of gold
Click here for more Tracing Cards
I would love to hear from you if you have suggestions or requests related to this product.
My email: GrammaElliottCreations@gmail.com