This is a 95-page "St. Patrick's Day" unit with interactive Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, Arts& Crafts activities for Pre-K to Kindergarten (and review for 1st Grade). No laminating involved just black and white printing. Almost all activities involved coloring, writing, cutting and gluing. They create and read or listen to St. Patrick's Day Book and create multiple booklets for all subject areas.
Skills practiced in this packet:
St. Patrick's Day LANGUAGE ARTS
1) Shows understanding of the opposite words .
2) Shows interest in reading-related activities.
3) Listens with interest to stories read aloud
4) Shows interest in reading-related activities information from a story
5) Uses pictures to communicate ideas.
6) Uses scribbles, shapes, and letter-like symbols to write words or ideas.
7) Matches and Identifies uppercase and lowercase letters.
St. Patrick's Day MATH
1) Sort objects based on the color category.
2) Identifies the following colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, black, brown
3) Recognizes simple patterns and duplicates them.
4) Counts to 20. Counts objects to 20 and matches numerals to 20.
5) Makes comparisons among several objects based on length (short / long) and weight.(light / heavy).
St. Patrick's Day SCIENCE
1) Know the five senses based on real life experience.
(Five Senses: smell, taste, sight, hearing, touch)
St. Patrick's Day SOCIAL STUDIES (Timeline: Using st patricks day as example)
1) Study and describe past events and change over time in the lives of people
2) Sequencing timelines through the use of calendar.
3) Select examples from pictures that illustrate past, present and future.
4) Sequence a simple set of activities or events.
5) Identify an example of change over time on topics to include but not limited to their own growth.
St. Patrick's Day Free - OTHER ACTIVITIES
1) Template: Leprechaun Craft (Leprechaun, Hat, 4-leaf clover for draw/cut and write craft) --- May be used for homework or classroom project and decoration
2) Template: Rainbow and Pot of Gold (for painting, coloring or play dough)
3) Alphabet Bingo
4) St. Patrick’s Day free Word Search
5) St. Patrick’s Day free Symbols Bingo
6) St. Patrick's Day free Coloring pages
7) St. Patricks Day free Calendar pages for 2016 through 2020
You may use all activity pages as part of your interactive notebook or lapbook, centers, circles or stations activity. You may also use some pages as part of book fair.
These are all commoncore / benchmark aligned printables with directions to help classroom teachers, substitute teachers and homeschooling mom/parents save valuable time and give little learners practice with lots of skills while having fun learning.
Enjoy your 1 month St. Patrick's Day Celebration with this packet!
If you decide to purchase, please don't forget to leave feedback, a fair rating and a fair comment
TpT gives credits for every $ you spend ONLY after you provide feedback. You may use your credit points for future purchase of any TPT products! Click HERE
to learn more about it.
Thank you for viewing my product!
Teacher Mommy Rache