This unique webquest integrates the practice of reading comprehension and note taking skills, learning how to use Google Slides, while also learning about the history of St. Patrick's Day.
Students will learn how to:
- create a flyer in Google Slides about St. Patrick's Day
- insert text into a table while learning facts about St. Patrick's Day
- insert Shapes with text overlay into Google Slides
- embed videos in Google Slides about St. Patrick's Day
- insert word art
- reading comprehension, inquiry points, and note taking skills on an article from History.com
In addition, a COMPLETE STUDENT EXEMPLAR
of this webquest has been included, as well as a teacher answer key for the fact based component of this webquest.
Please note that on the student exemplar that on the fact based component the student highlighted the correct answer, but their previous incorrect answer is still included.
I have also included the Google Slides link within this PDF so that you can MAKE A COPY
for your students to edit.
Click here to view my other products on my TPT store
Click here for MY WHOLE COURSE COMPUTER TECH CURRICULUM AND MATERIALS
Click here for THANKSGIVING WEBQUEST
Click here for COLUMBUS DAY WEBQUEST
Click here for HALLOWEEN WEBQUEST
Click here for CINCO DE MAYO WEBQUEST
Click here for LABOR DAY WEBQUEST
Click here for MY ENTIRE HOLIDAY WEBQUEST BUNDLE