Also included in
- This is an excellent DISCOUNTED BUNDLE of all of my HOLIDAY webquests. My webquests include fact hunts, analysis of videos, formatting and editing in GOOGLE SLIDES or GOOGLE DOCS, reading comprehensions, checks for understanding, article summaries, student opinion sections, research analysis, citing$45.00$62.00Save $17.00
- This is an excellent discounted bundle of ALL of my webquests (not just holidays). My webquests include fact hunts, analysis of videos, reading comprehensions, checks for understanding, article summaries, student opinion sections, research analysis, citing reliable sources, creating Wordles, in dept$58.00$83.00Save $25.00
This unique webquest integrates the practice of reading comprehension and note taking skills, learning how to use Google Slides, while also learning about the history of St. Patrick's Day.
Students will learn how to:
- create a flyer in Google Slides about St. Patrick's Day
- insert text into a table while learning facts about St. Patrick's Day
- insert Shapes with text overlay into Google Slides
- embed videos in Google Slides about St. Patrick's Day
- insert word art
- reading comprehension, inquiry points, and note taking skills on an article from History.com
In addition, a COMPLETE STUDENT EXEMPLAR of this webquest has been included, as well as a teacher answer key for the fact based component of this webquest.
Please note that on the student exemplar that on the fact based component the student highlighted the correct answer, but their previous incorrect answer is still included.
I have also included the Google Slides so that you can MAKE A COPY for your students to edit.