St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays to teach about in PreK, it's little bit of cheer and fun after a long winter! This product contains everything you need for a week of learning and centers, just add your favorite stories and you're all set! Great for small groups in PreK and independent learners in kindergarten! Includes...
- Four worksheets for the writing center
- ABC sequencing sight word reader (with ABC chart for extra practice)
-Three "initial consonants" worksheets (corresponding pictures on 24 shamrocks)
- 16 pocket chart vocabulary cards
- ten frames counting book with blank ten frames
- bingo game with 8 student cards and calling cards (for reviewing or introducing 10, 20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100)
- two craftivities - shamrock suncatchers for your windows and St. Patrick's Day owls for the bulletin board!
*****Revised on 3/7****** Four new bingo cards added to include "90". Please visit your purchases file and download again (page 34). Thank you!
Check out this Rainbow Freebie for even more fun!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Please check out my PreK blog for more ideas! www.yayforprek.blogspot.com