Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- This HUGE bundle will keep your writing center fully stocked for the entire year! The HUGE variety of writing activities will keep your kiddos engaged and growing as writers through 21 different themes! Here's a quick look at what's included:✅ Word Cards: Word cards are a great way to get literacy iPrice $50.00Original Price $100.00Save $50.00
This writing center bundle will keep your writing center fully stocked for your St. Patrick's Day theme! The HUGE variety of writing activities will keep your kiddos engaged and growing as writers ! Here's a quick look at what's included:
✅ Word Cards: Word cards are a great way to get literacy into every corner of your classroom! Here are some ways to use them:
- Put them in a pocket chart to create a thematic word wall.
- Put them in the writing center with thematic paper.
- Put them in the reading center with thematic books.
- Put them in the ABC center with magnetic letters for word building or letter matching.
- Print two sets of word cards to use as a matching game.
- Use them for phonological awareness activities such as identifying beginning sounds, generating rhyming words, clapping syllables, blending onset and rime, and identifying ending sounds.
✅ Write the Room: These files are easy to prep and VERY versatile! I’ve included word cards AND a variety of options for recording the words so that you can choose the ones that work best for your kiddos! Here are some ways I use this resource in my classroom:
- Hang the word cards around the room. Give your kiddos a recording sheet and a clipboard. Let them hunt for the words and record them as they find them.
- Put the word cards in a sensory bin. Let your kiddos dig for them and record the ones they find.
- Put the word cards in your ABC center. Let your kiddos use magnetic letters to build the words or letter stamps to stamp them.
✅ Writing Paper: These files each include 16 different writing paper styles with clean, simple clipart to suit the needs of all of your kiddos! You’re getting horizontal and vertical papers on a full sheet and half sheet with one, two, four, and no lines. Here are some ways I use these fun papers in my classroom!
- Writing Center: Choose the papers that work best for your kiddos and copy them on white paper or on theme-colored paper. Add them to your writing center and let your kiddos create!
- ABC Center: Add a thematic flair to your ABC activities by adding some copies for your kiddos to practice writing their letters.
- Dramatic Play Center: Keep some colorful copies on hand for your kiddos to use in their imaginative play.
- Encouraging notes: Send home positive notes about the amazing things your kiddos are doing each day!
✅ Writing Prompts: These files give you SO many options for your writing center or small groups! Each theme contains four different prompts that come in six different formats! I’ve included an informational prompt, a fictional prompt, a top 5 list, and a “Would you rather?” prompt. Here’s how I use each format in my classroom!
- Prompt Cards: Print, cut, and laminate either the color or black & white prompt cards. Put them on a ring and add them to your writing center with some fun writing paper to go with your theme!
- Journal Prompts: Use these if you do writing journals in notebooks. Just print enough copies for each kiddo to have a prompt, cut them apart, and let your kiddos glue theirs to the top of the page they are writing on!
- Unlined Paper (horizontal & vertical): Print these pages for your kiddos who are early emergent writers. If their writing is mostly pictures, use these to give them lots of freedom to get their thoughts on paper!
- Lined Paper (horizontal & vertical): Print these pages for your kiddos who have moved out of the emergent writing stage and are able to write sentences with more complex thoughts.
✅ Writing Pattern Books: Pattern books are great for emergent writers! This set of pattern books is super easy to prep, super easy to use, and it will have your kiddos writing and publishing books in no time at all! This set contains three different books in three different formats, and here is how I use them in my classroom:
- Full-Page Option: I use this format when we’re making a class book. Print one cover page and enough of the second page for each kiddo in your class. Write each child’s name on one of the pages, put them in the writing center, and let them create their pages!
- Half-Page Option: I use this option as premade books in the writing center. Just print the cover page plus the four pages that follow it, stack them, cut them in half, and staple. You’ve got two books ready to go in a matter of seconds!
- Quarter-Page Option: I use this format in the same way I use the half-page format, except I use it when I’m trying to save on paper. I’ll warn you though... Don’t be surprised if your kiddos get hooked on the tiny version! Just print the cover page and the four pages that follow it, stack them, cut them in quarters, and staple. Now you’ve got four books ready to go in a matter of seconds!
You'll definitely want to check out my other St. Patrick's Day resources to go along with this one!
✤ St. Patrick's Day Busy Boxes **BUNDLE**
Make sure you click the Follow Me button to follow my store so that you'll get notified with each new product that's listed!!