Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
6.8 MB | 20 pages
Perfect for St. Patrick's Day, these TWO crafts will have your bulletin boards and writing walls looking amazing! My kids just LOVE making their own little lucky leprechauns every year! They come out so adorable! I have also included a Clover craft, in which the students write their own ad to help get the clover back to its home.
Here's whats inside:
- Templates to make your Lucky Leprechaun boy or girl; pot of gold
- Template to make your 3 leaf clover & "Lost" ad printable
- "I found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and.." writing
- St. Patrick's Day ABC order
- St. Patrick's Day word search
- "Rainbows" tree map
-St. Patty's Day mini book
-3 wishes writing
-Leprechaun bubble map
I hope you enjoy this! :)
*All crafts are hand drawn by myself. If you have any questions please let me know!