St. Patrick's Day Writing Prompt Papers
* 12 Prompts
* Each comes in 4 types of lines to meet your students needs
(2 Standard Lines, 2 Primary Lines)
* 48 Pages in all
1. The day I found a four-leaf clover
2. What is your favorite part about St.PAtrick's Day? Explain why.
3. If I caught a Leprechaun
4. Pretend you are a Leprechaun being chased. How would you feel? What would you do?
5. I am Lucky
6. "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity." What does this mean? Do you agree or disagree?
7. Pretend that you can only eat green food on St. Patrick's Day. What would you eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
8. What do Leprechauns do all day? Write about a day in the life of a Leprechaun.
9. Why we celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
10. James Garfield (the 20th US president) said, “A pound of pluck is worth a ton of luck.” What do you think he meant? Do you agree or disagree?
11. My friend the Leprechaun
12. How to catch a Leprechaun.
Thank you and happy teaching!