Need to energize your students by giving them a fun Leprechaun Unit they will NEVER FORGET? I have you covered! This is a great unit to help engage your students interest level while providing some fun and rigor into the classroom!
✤Creative Writing & Craft Unit Includes:✤
Pg. 1 Cover
Pg. 2 Table of Contents
Pg. 3 How to catch a leprechaun writing paper
(For a home connection, I have students make Leprechaun Traps at home with parents.)
Pg. 4 Catch and convince him to give you his gold
Pg. 5 How to catch a leprechaun with transition words
Pg. 6 I would hide my gold writing prompt paper using descriptive words
Pg. 7 Give you leprechaun a personality writing paper
Pg. 8 Shamrock Glasses Craft
Pg. 9 The Paper Leprechaun Directions (fun activity)
Pg. 10 The Paper Leprechaun POEM
Pg. 11 BUILD YOUR OWN LEPRECHAUN
Pg. 12 A letter to your students from Lucky the Leprechaun to leave after he messes up the classroom
Pg. 13 Cover to St. Patrick's Day Hat
Pg. 14-15 Hat continued
Pg. 16 Cover to Leprechaun Headband Beard Craft Printable
Pg. 17-19 Leprechaun Beard/Hat printables
Pg. 20 Parent Letter/Project to Build A Trap
Pg. 21 Credits
This is a week unit. Begin the unit reading St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun book or watch a video. Pick and choose the writing printables you would like to use throughout the week or during centers. On St. Patrick’s Day, mess up the classroom when the kids are at lunch. Leave a little green glitter and a gold chocolate coin on their desk with the note in this packet. A fun Paper Leprechaun Building Activity is provided to go with your messed up room on St. Patrick's Day! Kids LOVE IT!
LIKE THIS? Check out my LUCKY CHARMS GRAPH and SORT Cereal Activity
• St. Patrick's Day Craft Lucky Clover Hat Headband
• St. Patrick's Day Craft Kindergarten Leprechaun Printable Hat, Mustache, Beard
• St Patrick's Day Craft - The Paper Leprechaun Poem
• St Patrick's Day Craft Kindergarten Clover Glasses - by Teacher's Brain
• St Patrick's Day Math Kinder and 1st grade - Lucky Charms Graph
• St Patricks Day Craft Leprechaun Craft Hat and Beard Headband by Teacher's Brain
Copyright © 2016 Cindy Martin (Teacher’s Brain)
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!
➤Follow my Teacher's Brain BLOG
➤Follow ME on INSTAGRAM
➤Follow ME on PINTEREST
➤Follow ME on TWITTER