I hope you have lots of fun with your students and this wonderful bundle of activities.
This package is meant for you help your students learn and review vocabulary with different activities.
What this includes:
1. Veo, Veo. This Scavenger hunt is ideal for reviewing vocabulary and you can adapt it according to the level of your students by identifying the object and saying the word or asking them to say a fun sentence.
2. Loteria/Bingo. Play with small groups or as a whole class.
3. Colouring by Number. Practice colours and numbers too!
4. Matamoscas. Using a fly-swatter or any sort of soft wand you can challenge your students in friendly competition to find the vocabulary words. Use it with small groups or as a whole class with a smart board.
5. Crea tu propio menu. Give your students another fun excuse to practice Spanish vocabulary, but this time with food.
6. Escritura Persuasiva. Last but not least, your students can pretend to be a leprechaun or try to convince one of something with some persuasive writing.